Punching with Pizzazz
Michele Gerbrandt uses a decorative punch to create the look of barbed wire the perfect complement to a page featuring your little cowgirl.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
brown cardstock for background
Squiggle border punch
- Cut white paper down by 1/4" on all sides. Using the squiggle punch, flip punch over and insert paper in as far as it will go. Beginning in one corner, punch the squiggle. Remove paper and flip it over and re-insert into punch overlapping the squiggle tip and punch again. This will begin your border pattern.
- Repeat flipping the paper and overlapping the design all around the edge. With the final punch, the inside piece will separate from the outside border.
- Mount outside punch border onto brown cardstock allowing 1/4" of the darker cardstock showing around the outside edge. Mount inside piece inside the punch border allowing space between the two pieces.
- Mat and add photos and journaling.
- Use leftover punched pieces as photo corner accents.