Mosaic House Address Panel
Make a mosaic house address panel with some personalized elements.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Judy Sell from Stillwater, Minn., www.judysell.com
Materials and Tools:
cake decorating bag for adhesive
assorted tiles, broken dishes
craft glass droplets
butterfly kitchen magnet
black sanded grout
1. Sketch out a plan to include size and spacing of numbers, the border and other elements.
2. Cut the materials into easy-to-use pieces.
3. Start gluing the pieces down according to your sketch but leaving room for the grout.
4. Mix and grout the entire piece according to package instructions.
5. Seal the entire piece with clear grout sealer.
Rebecca Britt shapes, cuts, grinds and layers glass pieces to form her beautiful glass tile mosaic wall hanging.