How to Make Three Polymer Clay Creatures
Learn how to make these adorable polymer clay creatures including a slug, a lizard and a turtle.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Lightening The Lizard
1. Repeat steps 1 through 7 for Slim the Slug.
2. For each leg, roll a 3/4" green clay ball. Roll each ball into an egg shape.
3. Do a "drumstick roll" on the small end of each egg to create feet.
Trundle the Turtle
1. Repeat steps 1 and 2 for Lightening the Lizard, except make the tail very short.
2. For the turtle shell, condition a quarter of a package of emerald green clay. Roll into a ball.
Follow these instructions by Michelle Ross to learn how to make your own holiday post cards made out of polymer clay.