How to Make a Shower Invitation
Learn how to create handmade invitations that are sure to impress.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Create a beautiful embossed invitation with just a few steps.
Materials and Tools:
1. Have the word "wedding" embossed onto a square of sheet metal.
2. Attach the metal to the front of the invitation with a piece of double-sided tape.
3. Slip a sheet of rice paper inside of the invitation.
4. Use a file system for the various events (rehearsal dinner, ceremony, reception). Cut paper into three graduated sizes and label the top of each with the event name and specific information below.
5. Make a pouch for the papers simply by cutting the flap off an envelope and gluing it to the inside of the card. To dress up the cut edge, glue on a strip of satin ribbon.
6. Tie a coordinating ribbon around the front page of the invitation, having the bow show either on the outside, or, for a smooth finish, on the inside.
Use these glass ornaments as place card holders on your table. Follow these instructions by Tim Holtz to make your own ornaments.
These photo mosaic cards would make great holiday gifts. Follow these instructions from viewer Roberta James to make your own...
Hang this ornament on a holiday tree, from a cabinet knob, a lampshade key and more. Follow these instructions by Helen Gibb to...