How to Create a Round Mosaic-Framed Mirror
Crafter Elise Rich shows how to craft a mosaic mirror.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Elise Rich.
Her day job is as a maternity nurse, but in her free time Elise Rich is the queen of mosaic work.
Materials and Tools:
various colors of glass
1. Draw design on the wooden base.
2. Adhere the desired shape of mirror to the center of the base .
3. Use glass cutters or nippers to cut the different colors of glass into a variety of shapes.
4. Lay the glass pieces down, outlining the design on the base.
5 . Use adhesive to secure the glass in place.
6. Fill in the rest of the mosaic with the rest of the glass pieces.
This cheerful mosaic-framed mirror is made from stained-glass pieces and hand-built pottery formations.