Create a unique scrapbook that doubles as an invitation.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Show off your new home renovations with a scrapbook that doubles as an invitation. Guest Carol Scheffler explains how easy this project can be.
card stock in black, red and yellow
Rollabind binding discs and punch
Mrs. Grossman's stickers—Design Lines, Perennial garden borders, small trees, wildflowers, buttons, moving day and construction themes
- Cut two rectangles from of black cardstock measuring 6" x 5-1/2".
- Next, cut four yellow triangles measuring 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" for the roof.
- Cut two rectangles from of red cardstock, measuring 2-1/2" x 1/5". These will be used to make the chimney.
- Make a third rectangle from red cardstock for the door. It should measure 1-1/4" x 2 -1/4".
- The windows for the house are made from two square pieces of black cardstock measuring 1-5/8".
Count down the days till Christmas with a fun and festive mitten garland. Hang it below the mantel for a pretty way to spruce...
Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Package them in our clever tin...
Let that special someone know exactly how you feel with this sweet turtle card that reads, "You really bring me out of my...