Create a unique scrapbook that doubles as an invitation.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Show off your new home renovations with a scrapbook that doubles as an invitation. Guest Carol Scheffler explains how easy this project can be.
card stock in black, red and yellow
Rollabind binding discs and punch
Mrs. Grossman's stickers—Design Lines, Perennial garden borders, small trees, wildflowers, buttons, moving day and construction themes
- Cut two rectangles from of black cardstock measuring 6" x 5-1/2".
- Next, cut four yellow triangles measuring 7-1/2" x 3-1/4" for the roof.
- Cut two rectangles from of red cardstock, measuring 2-1/2" x 1/5". These will be used to make the chimney.
- Make a third rectangle from red cardstock for the door. It should measure 1-1/4" x 2 -1/4".
- The windows for the house are made from two square pieces of black cardstock measuring 1-5/8".
Easy to create, these cards are a fun, kid-friendly project and creatively reuse bits of paper you already have on hand.
Make a handmade card to give to your family and friends this holiday season. Follow these instructions by Sherry Wright to...