Homemade Holiday Letter
Update friends and family by creating handmade holiday letters.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Thoughts of the holidays conjure fond memories of the dozens of cards and holiday letters received over the years from loved ones. This year spread the joy with a handmade holiday letter. Let everyone know what you’ve been up to this past year. They’ll love reading your letter while enjoying your unique card.
Materials and Tools:
8-1/2" x 11" chocolate brown cardstock
8-1/2" x 11" cream cardstock
8-1/2" x 11" red cardstock
8-1/2" x 11" pink cardstock
lime green ribbon
pre-made felt holiday stickers
1. Using your computer, print your letter on cream cardstock.
2. Trim printed letter to 8" x 10-5/8". Center and glue onto brown cardstock.
3. Fold the letter in half.
4. For the card's exterior, trim red cardstock to 5-1/2" x 3" and pink cardstock down to 5-1/2" x 2-1/2".
5. Center and glue the strip of pink cardstock onto the red strip. Glue pink and red cardstock to the front outside flap of the card.
6. Cut, layer and glue the green ribbon to the outside front flap, crossing the ribbon over the layered red and pink cardstock. Finish the card's exterior by attaching a felt holiday sticker.
7. Attach sequins to the interior of the card with craft glue, scattering them in a random pattern to accent your letter. Finish by adding a felt holiday sticker.
Add a personal and unique touch to a greeting card by scrapbooking.