Use these step-by-step instructions to make a unique journal.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Adah Glenn, of Los Angeles
Materials and Tools:
8-1/2" x 11" vellum card stock
8-1/2" x 11" vellum paper
colored vellum paper
string, ribbons, yarn
embossing heat tool
1. Fold cover and interior paper in half. Punch two holes on the center fold.
2. Stamp all paper and tags. Let dry.
3. Adhere ribbon or string to the inside covers.
4. Bind together primary interior pages to cover.
5. Cut peak windows and add pockets to secondary interior pages.
6. Trim off 1/4 inch around the border of secondary interior pages. Adhere to the primary interior pages on the outside edges only.
7. Embellish tags and insert into pockets.
8. Write "Day at the Beach" with embossing ink marker. Sprinkle on embossing powder and emboss with a heat tool.
Kimberlee Lynch from Denver, Colo., has encountered difficulty with her green thumb in the high altitude of Denver -- so she...