Hand-Sewn Photo Greeting Card
Sally Smith combines her sewing skills with photography for an unusual hand-sewn greeting card.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Sally Smith from San Diego, Calif.
Materials and Tools:
1. Find a photograph or piece of art.
2. Measure light card stock (color of choice to compliment photo) to fit photo or art with enough border to stitch around.
3. Cut white paper same size as photo or art.
4. Fold card stock in half.
5. Fix photo or art piece in place with double-sided tape.
6. Pick desired stitch on sewing machine.
Tami Molar of Tustin, Calif., makes paper and uses it to embellish a greeting card.