Gone Fishin' Scrapbooking Page
Stamp a simple and fun page for the fisherman -- or woman -- in your life.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
outdoor- or fishing-themed stamps
tree branch stamp
light background page
assorted watercolor pens
double-sided photo mounting tape
- Stamp some images along the bottom edge of page. Allow to dry and color images using watercolor pens. Go for an imperfect look.
- On a separate sheet of paper, stamp tree branches, then use watercolor pens to add color. Cut branches from background.
- Wrap wire around branch outline for a "tangled lure" look. Adhere the branches and wire to page using double-sided photo mounting tape to add dimension.
- Add bobber or lure embellishments to the wire.
- Assemble the rest of the page, then add journal stamp embellished with wire, bobbers or lures as desired.
Did you ever think a cowboy and his horse could "gallop" across your next scrapbook page? Guest Jennifer O'Byrne...