From Large to Small-Scale
Anna Griffin scales down her favorite elements for use on smaller albums and pages.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
sheet - AG031 Lavender Victoria
sheet - A0003 Green Plumes
sheet - A0005 Cream Garland
sheet - AG077 Crocus
sheet - AG030 Delphinium
AG418 die cut frame
1 yd. purple seam binding ribbon
- Cut AG031 into four 6" x 6" squares, then cut 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" squares from A0005.
- Cut 5" x 5" square from A0003 with decorative scissors, then cut flowers from AG077 sheet.
- Use the small AG418 frame to crop your photo.
- Form a bouquet with cut flowers. Place framed photo in bouquet.
- Tie a bow and place on bouquet.
- Cut 1" x 9" strip of A0005 and a 3/4" x 8-3/4" strip of AG033.
- Layer these and fold to form a banner. Cut dovetails on the end and place title in the center.
- Mount the banner to the page.
Give new life to antique glassware by turning these family heirlooms into beautiful candles.
For less than $50, this master bedroom goes from boring to classic with a timeless design.(4 photos)
Redesigners Judy Anderson and Jackie Davis transform a square, doctors office-like living room into an interesting space that...(2 photos)