Projects demonstrated by Dee Gruenig.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
11" x 17" card stock (makes two)
paper cutter or scissors
cutting mat with grid (optional)
decorative scissors (optional)
1. Cut card stock in half lengthwise to make two 5-1/2" x 17" pieces. Set one aside.
2. Use a ruler and scoring tool to score a line 1/2 inch in from each long side.
4. Fold in on all scored lines to form a 1-1/4-inch flap at the top and a 3-1/4-inch pocket at the bottom.
5. Cut away the 1/2-inch sides up to the pocket only, and cut at a slight angle at the pocket fold to make flaps that will fold in neatly.
6. Apply adhesive to flaps and fold in while folding flap up.
7. Trim top flap edges at a slight angle or trim with decorative scissors. Fold top flap around bottom flap to seal.
In this project learn how to make a photo album out of paper and clear envelopes.