Embellished Leather Cuff Bracelet
Embellish a leather bracelet for yourself or make one for a friend.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Project by Suzanne Chase from Weston, Mass.
Suzanne made an incredible discovery when she learned about two-sided tape. Now, she embellishes everything. In this segment, she makes an embellished leather bracelet.
Materials and Tools:
Treasure It leather cuff
Treasure It 1" double-stick tape
Treasure It Diamond Beadlets
Treasure It vintage cabochon assortments
Me & My Big Ideas and Sonburn (pink swirl) papers
Kreinik/Mrs. K's Dimensional Threads
computer with printer
1. Print pictures off your computer in a "contact sheet" format, meaning in small thumbnail sizes. Cut three images out you want to incorporate into the bracelet.
2. Apply double-stick tape to the cuff by adhering from one side to the other; then trim end. Peel back red lining on that piece and apply a second layer of tape, overlapping the first as necessary to fully cover the width of the bracelet.
3. Apply photos to exposed tape as desired.
4. Tear tiny bits of colored paper and apply to remaining exposed sticky tape.
5. Apply a second layer of tape and adhere decorative trim to edges of bracelet if desired. Decorate with abalone shell cabochons. Frame cabochons by winding Kreinik Japan threads around each one. Adhere plastic pearl cabochons around Japan threads.