Electric Love Charm
Gwenne Pagarigan of Rolling Hills Estates, Calif., makes sterling charms with stencil cutouts.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Gwenne Pagarigan studied jewelry making in college. She enjoys making funky, hip pieces, like these sterling charms with fun stencil cutouts.
Materials and Tools:
sterling silver sheet
sterling silver wire
Perspex (acrylic plastic sheet)
various metal and wire cutters
1. Cut out silver piece for the front.
2. Cut out plastic sheet for the back. The two do not have to match exactly.
3. Drill hole through the silver and plastic pieces simultaneously.
4. Use silver wire to rivet the two together.
5. Drill three more holes through the now connected piece.
6. Rivet twice more. File and sand to finish.
7. Bend a wire through the last hole and make a loop.
8. Clean off and attach chain.