Double-Page Hawaiian Scrapbook Layout
In this project, Lindsay Teague demonstrates a double-page Hawaiian-themed layout using several scrapbooking techniques.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Thanks to Lindsay Teague from Phoenix, Arizona.
Materials and Tools:
2 sheets of card stock
3 different patterned papers
double-sided tape squares
1. Cut card stock to appropriate size. Cut each page by 1/2 inch on each side with paper cutter.
2. Mount pages to background pages.
3. Cut patterned papers to appropriate size (just wing the size). Place at angles on paper.
4. Sew patterned paper on card stock with sewing machine. Paint picture on the left page on the outside edges. Adhere to the left page.
5. Fasten ribbon to picture for right page. Adhere to right page.
6. Adhere paper flowers to page.
7. Paint outside of metal frame.
8. Add frame over flowers on right page.
9. Add foam stamps in corners of pages.
10. Add journaling to left page with writing and letter stamps.
11. Tie ribbon around left page.
12. Add additional little page embellishments where appropriate and create a title.
13. Slide pages into page protectors.
Erika Hayes adds everyday items to her scrapbook pages to create fun layouts.