Use these step-by-step instructions to make a dog collar for a precious pet.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Jill Brogadir embellishes a dog collar with cute little dog buttons.
Materials and Tools:
1" nylon webbing
size 00 grommets
dog themed buttons
sewing machine and thread
grommet setting tool
1. Cut equal lengths of nylon webbing and ribbon long enough to fit around your pet's neck.
- Measure your pet's collar for size.
- Burn the ends of the nylon webbing with a barbeque lighter to seal the edges.
2. Place the ribbon on top of the webbing and stitch them together along the edges.
4. Mark holes for grommets measuring the placement by matching an old pet's collar. Punch the holes for grommets.
5. Attach the grommets using a grommet tool and hammer.
Sew a sturdy collar that will hold up to the elements as well as your dog's roughhousing.