Kristen Rae Luce demonstrates how to make a one-of-a-kind collage card, which is a colorful fusion of assorted mediums.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
handmade card materials
clear acid free craft glue
assorted rubber stamps
found magazines, pictures, catalogs, stickers
UHU glue stick
walnut ink spray
embellishments: fibers, broken jewelry, trinkets etc.
1. Pick a favorite paper, any size for the body of the card.
2. Fold paper in half with a bone folder and choose either a horizontal or vertical shape.
3. Place found pictures or shapes on the card until you achieve a preferred composition (figure A). Use handmade papers, scrapbook papers or textured papers.
4. Glue papers down securely with a glue stick.
5. Spray walnut ink over your card to convey an antique look (figure C). Remove excess ink with a paper towel.
6. Let card dry.
Count down the days till Christmas with a fun and festive mitten garland. Hang it below the mantel for a pretty way to spruce...
Nothing says "Happy Holidays" like a batch of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. Package them in our clever tin...
Let that special someone know exactly how you feel with this sweet turtle card that reads, "You really bring me out of my...