Clay Happy Face Pendant
Make an eye-catching, one-of-a-kind necklace that will bring a smile to your face!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Judy Ross from Sun City, Arizona, makes a cool smiling necklace". See how she performs her magic:
Materials and Tools:
moldable mats (unmounted rubber stamps)
scissors and clay tools
1. Roll out clay onto clay roller. Lubricate and press molding mat into clay to make spiral shape.
2. Cut clay into desired shape of pendant.
3. Make a cording sleeve by wrapping around a straw.
4. Make face mold with clay. Make face with clay.
5. Add dimension by attaching another image.
6. Paint and highlight with magic leafing.
7. Add cording and beads. Glue beads to bottom of pendant.
Susan Midlarsky demonstrates how to weave silver jump rings together to form this Byzantine bracelet.
Andrea Janosik spends her days at a jewelry company sketching designs, but by night, she brings the pictures in her head to...
Victoria Slone of Chicago uses her skills from Chinese brush-painting class to create original images for her jewelry.