Clay Happy Face Pendant
Make an eye-catching, one-of-a-kind necklace that will bring a smile to your face!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Judy Ross from Sun City, Arizona, makes a cool smiling necklace". See how she performs her magic:
Materials and Tools:
moldable mats (unmounted rubber stamps)
scissors and clay tools
1. Roll out clay onto clay roller. Lubricate and press molding mat into clay to make spiral shape.
2. Cut clay into desired shape of pendant.
3. Make a cording sleeve by wrapping around a straw.
4. Make face mold with clay. Make face with clay.
5. Add dimension by attaching another image.
6. Paint and highlight with magic leafing.
7. Add cording and beads. Glue beads to bottom of pendant.
Natasha Wozniak of Jersey City, N.J., has gone from polishing rings at a jewelry store to designing her own jewelry.