Cat In The Box Card
Make your greeting cards jump out with this 3-D cat-in-the-box by Mary O'Neil.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
smooth card stock, folded to card size
Hot Potatoes Rubber Stamps:
Line Up T426
Olive Dots P421
1. Stamp cat and cut out. Set aside.
2. Stamp card with background stamps as shown. Mask lower area and stamp to add interest.
3. Stamp the word "meow."
4. Cut box pattern out of brown card stock. Box can vary in size depending on the size of your card.
5. Fold box on dotted lines and glue flap to opposite side.
6. Cut out "bridge" piece and fold on dotted lines.
Make your greeting cards three-dimensional with these step-by-step instructions.