Cat Artist Trading Card
Kristen Winter returns to make a cat artist trading card.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
Lumiere green gold paint
Xyron adhesive machine
Brillance Galaxy Gold inkpad
permanent markers in green and magenta
hot pink metallic paper with glitter
picket fence rubberstamp
Sizzix die cutting machine
Sizzix cat die
silver star sequins
green glitter glue
1) Cut out a 2-1/2" x 3-1/2" piece of green card stock.
2) Paint the card stock with green gold Lumiere paint and a foam brush. Let dry.
3) Stamp on a picket fence with Galaxy Gold Brillance inkpad. Let dry.
5) Use the Sizzix die cutting machine to die cut the cat out of selected wallpaper.
6) Color a flower pattern, with permanent markers, on the wallpaper cat to enhance the artist trading card.
7) Place the hot pink archway and cat die cut into the Xyron adhesive machine to apply adhesive.
8) Adhere the hot pink archway to the center of the card.
9) Adhere the cat die cut to the center of the doorway.
10) Apply green glitter glue to each eye on the cat.
Use these glass ornaments as place card holders on your table. Follow these instructions by Tim Holtz to make your own ornaments.
This is such a quick and easy way to create a 10-minute designer scarf. With just a few rubber bands, a ready-made scarf, and...