Bamboo Tile Photo-Transfer Pendant
Rosie Noyes from Scottsdale, Ariz., recycles stuff into her crafts. In this project, she makes a creative photo pendant out of a bamboo tile placemat.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
water transfer paper
bowl of warm water
Greek leather strap
1. Print image on water-transfer paper.
2. Cut bamboo tile out of placemat.
3. Cut out image to fit bamboo tile size.
4. Float image in bowl of warm water for 30 seconds.
5. Peel image off paper and place on tile. Wipe with towel.
6. Apply glaze over image on tile and let dry.
7. Cut length of Greek leather and attach half of clasp.
8. Thread through hole in side of bamboo tile. Thread bead onto leather strap. Thread strap back through second hole in bamboo tile
9. Attach other side of clasp.
Web site: www.micasadearte.typepad.com
Use polymer clay and blend six colors and incorporate assorted glass beads to create a dragonfly pin.