Build a Bedside Table
This bedside-table project gives you three design options all based on the same basic construction plan. Just decide on a budget and choose a design to fit it.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
4 furniture glides
electric sander or sandpaper
1. Before assembling the table, stain each piece.
2. Apply three coats of polyurethane, with a light sanding between coats.
3. Once dry, attach all the pieces according to the basic-table instructions.
4. Attach the floor glides to the bottom.
5. Measure the bottom shelf space and buy a basket to fit inside.
6. Attach a drawer handle to the front of the basket.
Basic cabinet boxes are built then accented with an exotic hardwood to create high-end looking nightstands.
Dress up your bedroom with handmade wall-mounted bedside tables.(video 02:19)
Spruce up your bedroom with easy-to-make decorative bedside tables. They take less than a weekend to make and cost less than...