Build a Bedside Table
This bedside-table project gives you three design options all based on the same basic construction plan. Just decide on a budget and choose a design to fit it.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Materials and Tools:
4 furniture glides
flat interior latex paint, taupe and caramel-brown colors
1. Construct the table according to the basic-table instructions.
2. Apply a light taupe base coat and allow it to dry.
3. Using a clean cloth, rub on the caramel-brown paint and blot to create a textured look. Use a sea sponge for additional texture. When the desired depth of color is achieved, let dry.
4. Apply a coat of polyurethane to protect the finish.
5. Attach four furniture glides to the bottom.
Basic cabinet boxes are built then accented with an exotic hardwood to create high-end looking nightstands.
Dress up your bedroom with handmade wall-mounted bedside tables.(video 02:19)
Spruce up your bedroom with easy-to-make decorative bedside tables. They take less than a weekend to make and cost less than...