Ultimate Home Office Bathroom
Combine business with pleasure in this business bath stocked with a fax machine, laptop, spa towels, espresso maker and digital shower system.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
- Everyone has time to stay up-to-date with a high-definition TV inside the mirror.
- Top execs have had phones in the bathroom for years, but what about e-mail and faxes? Today, wireless networking means you can access e-mails from anywhere in the house from a laptop or handheld device. For faxes, consider an all-in-one machine that also serves as a printer or even a scanner.
- An MP3 player makes it easy to crank up favorite tunes — like the Rocky theme before a major presentation, for instance. It's also handy for keeping up with your reading: Download the latest motivational books or best-sellers in your field, and soak up their wisdom while you take a shower or linger in the bath.
- The morning routine is the perfect time to go over the day's plan. Keep essential tasks on track with an erasable wall calendar that doubles as a catch-all for ideas and inspirations.
- Electricity and water don't mix. Make sure your ultimate bathroom uses technology that can stand up to steamy conditions, and always be careful when using electronic devices around water for your safety as well as theirs.