Bathroom Style Guide
You probably know the difference between traditional and modern, but a cohesive look is all in the details. Use these tips to refine your bathroom's style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Cottage: Casual, warm and reminiscent of country style, cottage continues to gain popularity.
- Commonly used architectural features are hardwood floors and beadboard or wainscot paneling.
- Cabinets resemble antique furniture and are often painted or distressed.
- Fabric patterns are traditional such as florals, checks, damask, toile or stripes.
- Vintage or hand-me-down accessories are part of the decor and add personality.
- Color choices are often feminine and softer in tone.
- Shop for vintage accessories and cottage-style furniture at estate sales, antique auctions, flea markets and thrift stores.
Love vintage baths? Today's hottest designers dish the details on four classic styles.
From contemporary to traditional, these stylish bathroom vanities offer chic and functional storage solutions.(12 photos)
What to consider when installing new bathroom cabinets, including price, styles and if you should - or shouldn't - follow the...