Bathroom Style Guide
You probably know the difference between traditional and modern, but a cohesive look is all in the details. Use these tips to refine your bathroom's style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Eclectic: Creative mix of varying design styles with inventive color, pattern and material combinations.
- Mix different styles, periods and looks.
- Design by instinct: If you love it, it will work.
- Shop at flea markets and specialty stores.
- Create cohesion with repetition of color, shape or texture.
- Don't forget the details: Accessories like wall sconces, glassware and linens make a big difference in a room's design.
- Create a one-of-a-kind look with bold pattern choices, such as stripes, geometrics or prints.