Bathroom Style Guide
You probably know the difference between traditional and modern, but a cohesive look is all in the details. Use these tips to refine your bathroom's style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Eclectic: Creative mix of varying design styles with inventive color, pattern and material combinations.
- Mix different styles, periods and looks.
- Design by instinct: If you love it, it will work.
- Shop at flea markets and specialty stores.
- Create cohesion with repetition of color, shape or texture.
- Don't forget the details: Accessories like wall sconces, glassware and linens make a big difference in a room's design.
- Create a one-of-a-kind look with bold pattern choices, such as stripes, geometrics or prints.
Love vintage baths? Today's hottest designers dish the details on four classic styles.
What to consider when installing new bathroom cabinets, including price, styles and if you should - or shouldn't - follow the...
Designer Peter Salerno brings warmth and elegance to this bathroom design through beautiful architectural elements and feminine...(4 photos)