Bathroom Style Guide
You probably know the difference between traditional and modern, but a cohesive look is all in the details. Use these tips to refine your bathroom's style.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Modern: Sleek, streamlined and clutter-free, this style makes liberal use of reflective materials such as glass, chrome and solid-surface countertops.
- Clean lines and simple, geometric shapes are key.
- Mid-Century Modern style, a '50s take on Modern style, continues to grow in popularity.
- Choose sleek materials such as stainless steel and glass tile.
- Keep cabinetry free of fussy details. Popular wood choices are also eco-friendly, such as bamboo and cork.
- Modern style is clutter-free; ample concealed storage for toiletries is a necessity.
- All-white is a popular palette especially when paired with pops of energizing colors such as turquoise, red, orange and yellow.