How to Build Custom Planter Stands
Mimic the shape of screened porch windows with this flower box project.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Have a sunny screen porch that's crying out for more plants? Here's how to build planters that fit right into the porch design:
Materials and Tools:
green planter boxes
1. Measure your space and cut 1x4's accordingly. Nail them together to form a rectangular box.
2. For each leg, cut two 1x4's and two 1x10's to the desired length. Nail them together to form a hollow rectangle, and secure on the interior of both sides of the box.
4. Cut and attach 1x4's to the inside of the box toward the bottom to create supports for the planters.
5. Place planters and add 1x10's on each side to create a top on either side of the planter.
6. Paint planters the desired color.
Follow these step-by-step instructions on getting the weight distribution right when hanging a large, heavy mirror.