We're Looking for People Who Deserve a Home Makeover
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Do you know someone who is an outstanding member of your community and has influenced the lives of others and deserves something amazing? Would you like the chance to give back to this person? A new HGTV series is looking for people who need and deserve a home makeover!
Maybe this person is a youth sport coach, an outward-bound leader, a community organizer and leader, a big brother/big sister, a youth dance instructor or a teacher of the year. We are in search of beloved people who are interwoven into the community's fabric and deserve something back for their efforts!
If you’d like to nominate someone in the tri-state area (must be within an hour from New York City), please email us at HGTVMakeoverCasting@gmail.com with the following information:
- Your name, phone number, and email address
- The name(s) and contact information for the person or people you are nominating and your relationship to them
- The location of the person/home you are nominating
- Why you feel your nominee deserves a home makeover – tell us their story!
- How have they influenced the community? (Please be specific and feel free to elaborate!)
- What would be great to see changed in their home and why? (For example, does the kitchen specifically need a facelift; is their living room in dire need of updating?)
- A current photo of the nominee(s) and a photo of their home (exterior and interior) and a current photo of yourself.
New and time-honored traditions for families to share and enjoy for years to come.
Joining with Rebuilding Together on the fifth anniversary of Katrina, HGTV has helped to restore 50 homes devastated by the...(5 photos)
HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse and Monica Pedersen joined more than 350 volunteers from Rebuilding Together to renovate this home...(12 photos)