Los Angeles Homeowners: Want to Be On TV? HGTV Is Looking For You!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Think you’ve got what it takes to be the general contractor on your own renovation? Think you can do it cheaper than the pros? HGTV’s hit new renovation show, Professional Grade, is searching for savvy homeowners. Put your skills to the test for a chance to win big cash!
Homeowners, if you are:
- Gearing up for renovating a space in your home
- Handy and have the know-how to pull of a renovation project
- Able to complete your renovation in 4-5 weeks on your own budget
- Ready to be your own gc by finding the best possible prices on everything from materials to appliances
- And willing to do the bulk of the work, but sub-contract labor when necessary
Go to all Be On HGTV listings
Sound off on everything HGTV Magazine. Tell the editors what you think about the magazine, submit pictures of your DIY...