HGTV Message Board Guidelines
Below are the complete guidelines for the HGTV Message Boards.
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Message Board Rules:
By signing up for these message boards, you agreed not to upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish in any Forum/Board any material that is:
1. libelous, defamatory, obscene, abusive, pornographic, threatening, or an invasion of privacy;
2. an infringement of the intellectual property rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights and trademarks, of any person or entity;
3. illegal in any way or advocates illegal activity;
4. an advertisement or solicitation of funds, goods, or services;
5. a message posted by a user impersonating another;
6. personal information such as messages which identify phone numbers, social security numbers, account numbers, addresses, or employer references; or
7. chain letters of any kind.
You also agree to indemnify Scripps Howard for any claims or suits arising from your posting of such material in a Forum.
1. Before posting a message, please be sure you are in the appropriate category.
2. No advertising is allowed on HGTV's Message Boards.
3. Off-topic and off-color postings will be deleted at our discretion.
4. Please be nice. No name calling, personal attacks or flaming.
5. Posts containing certain words will trigger moderation of the post, whether words are contained in the post or in the signature line. These words mostly cover political and religious topics, which are TOTALLY off the topic covered by HGTV.
6).Topics having over 2,000 pageviews will be closed by the moderators of this message boards.
The online content from the July/August 2014 issue of HGTV Magazine.