Purchasing a Home to Fit Your Family's Expanding Needs? Let HGTV help!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
We're looking for families who have outgrown their current home and are looking for something larger. In this series, two top real estate agents will compete to find you your new home. Requirements:
- Family must be looking for a new home with at least two bedrooms.
- The chosen family must be within 50 miles from New York City.
- Casting homebuyers with a budget between $300,000 and $600,000.
If you are looking for a new home and are interested in appearing on the show, fill out the Google doc application form, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following information:
- Name of each family member
- Phone Number
- Where do you live?
- Where are you looking to move?
- When would you like to move?
- Where are you in your housing search?
- What is your budget?
- Why do you want to move?
- How have you outgrown your home?
- What are the most important factors in your new home?
- How would your neighbors describe you?
- Why would your family be great for a new series?
- Please include photos of the whole family
Go to all Be On HGTV listings
Sound off on everything HGTV Magazine. Tell the editors what you think about the magazine, submit pictures of your DIY...
Tech therapist, Carley Knobloch, answers home control questions posed by fans of HGTV Smart Home 2014.(7 photos)
Joining with Rebuilding Together on the fifth anniversary of Katrina, HGTV has helped to restore 50 homes devastated by the...(5 photos)