Purchasing a Home to Fit Your Family's Expanding Needs? Let HGTV help!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
We're looking for families who have outgrown their current home and are looking for something larger. In this series, two top real estate agents will compete to find you your new home. Requirements:
- Family must be looking for a new home with at least two bedrooms.
- The chosen family must be within 50 miles from New York City.
- Casting homebuyers with a budget between $300,000 and $600,000.
If you are looking for a new home and are interested in appearing on the show, fill out the Google doc application form, or send an email to email@example.com and include the following information:
- Name of each family member
- Phone Number
- Where do you live?
- Where are you looking to move?
- When would you like to move?
- Where are you in your housing search?
- What is your budget?
- Why do you want to move?
- How have you outgrown your home?
- What are the most important factors in your new home?
- How would your neighbors describe you?
- Why would your family be great for a new series?
- Please include photos of the whole family
Go to all Be On HGTV listings
HGTV is proud to honor these people who are making their communities better places to live.
Joining with Rebuilding Together on the fifth anniversary of Katrina, HGTV has helped to restore 50 homes devastated by the...(5 photos)
HGTV's Carter Oosterhouse and Monica Pedersen joined more than 350 volunteers from Rebuilding Together to renovate this home...(12 photos)