Have You Outgrown Your Home? Let HGTV Pros Help You Expand!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
Want an open floor plan? Is your house too cramped? Need some walls torn down? The HGTV series Elbow Room is currently casting in Atlanta!
We’re looking for outgoing and dynamic homeowners in north Atlanta who have outgrown their home and are in desperate need of a renovation and makeover. If you love your neighborhood and don't want to or can't move, but you need more space, we want to help!
Ideally, you need to re-purpose the square footage in your home to better suit your needs. If you’re interested, please an email to email@example.com and include the following:
- We love pictures! Please make sure to send us pictures of you and your family, exterior of home (front and back), and numerous photos of the problem rooms. Please just attach the pictures, do not create a collage or presentation.
- Name of home owners
- Name/ages of all children
- Phone numbers
- Address of property
- Year house was built
- How long have you lived there?
- How have you outgrown your home?
- What is your ideal renovation?
- Do you have an area to expand in to? Or would this be an addition?
- Tell us about your family.
- Why would this renovation mean a lot to your family?
- Do you have a renovation budget? What are you able to contribute?
Go to the Elbow Room show page
Go to all Be On HGTV listings
Tech therapist, Carley Knobloch, answers home control questions posed by fans of HGTV Smart Home 2014.(7 photos)
In Part II of this photo gallery, continue following the construction of HGTV Dream Home 2012 from mid-July through completion....(79 photos)