Amish Renogades Now Casting!
E-mail This Page to Your Friendsx
A link to %this page% was e-mailed
When it comes to building and construction, the Amish are renowned the world over for their craftsmanship and attention to detail. But if you don’t live in Ohio or Pennsylvania, chances of you getting an Amish crew for your next reno are almost nil, until now!
Robert and Albert, two Amish master craftsman from the hit series Vanilla Ice Goes Amish, are hitting the road and taking on renovation projects across the country. They are ready to explore the country and to bring their expertise and their tried-and-tested techniques into your home! Please apply ONLY if you reside in New York City or a suburb within a 45-minute drive of Manhattan. We are not considering other locations at this time.
Whether it’s a renovating your master bedroom, creating a playroom for your growing kids or overhauling that overgrown outdoor space and turning it into the patio of your dreams, everyone has a space in their home that they’ve wished they could make into something more.
If you’ve been meaning to get to “that project” and are excited at the prospect of having two Amish carpenters take on the challenge, we want to hear from you! The cost of renovations will be fully covered by production within the pre-set budget We’re looking for homeowners who meet the following criteria:
- Own your house & reside within one of the specified locations
- Have an identified possible renovation (your reno wish-list can be at any stage, including pre-demo)
- Be willing to allow our team of experienced designers and builders to take the reigns on the reno
- Be fun & extroverted people, ready and excited to be on television!
- Be able to take a couple of days off work to film the show
If you’d like to apply, please send an email ASAP answering the following questions to RenogadesCasting@gmail.com.
- Name(s), address and contact information including phone numbers and email.
- Tell us a bit about yourself and your family. Do you have children? What do you do for a living? How long have you lived in this home? Any fun quirky facts, hobbies, and such are always helpful!
- Briefly describe the possible renovations in your home (if any of the projects were already started, please explain the stage of the renovation)
- Why do you want this renovation?
- We are open to a wide variety of home renovations, so please feel free to present us with multiple options.
Go to all Be On HGTV listings